Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Break Through Exhibition by Madi

On Tuesday at home I was nervous to go to the Break Through Exhibition to sell cards other people because I thought that there would be a lot of people at the stand. Then we went to the the exhibition and I went into hub 1 to see what was happening. Then I went into hub 2 to sell some cards. Then I went to my sisters hub and she is in healthy baking. Then I went to watch the circus and it was gymnastics. Then it was time to go. We went to netball and at the end Ella and I got hot chips. After that we went home and had dinner. Then I had a shower and got my gym jams on and watched some TV. Next I went to bed and straight away I was out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madi,

    I realy like how you told us about your whole night at the breakthrough exhibition. I also like how at the end you had hot chips. How much money did you make.?

    ReplyDelete